Yadah is widely known for its natural skincare products suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin.
i’ve tried their skincare range..not bad tho!
This round, Yadah is launching Sweet Milky Tint and Mascaras!
Sweet Milky Tint 01 Sweet Cherry | RM25 Sweet Milky Tint 02 Sweet Pink, RM25
Bloom Mascara, RM35 | Highlash Mascara, RM35
Let’s check out Sweet Milky Tint
2 way tint!
you can use it for lip to create perfect gradient lip!
and also on cheeks for Blush Tint!
1. Bloom Mascara ( superior last volume and length without smudging! Water resistant!)
2. Highlash Mascara ( Extends lash length while providing smudge-free and also Water resistant!)
so you want volume go for Bloom if curl and lengthen then Highlash will be your choice~
that’s me trying all these products!
What i feel about the product
1. Very affordable for natural skincare products
2. Mascara is good! easy to remove i don’t prefer those mascara that are hard to remove..
create natural volume to the eyelash
3. Milky Tint- i love tint blush i used more than 5 brand of tint blush
this from yadaah is equally good and last longer just abit tricky on apply~ you can follow the above visual to apply.. i also tried on lip not bad too last long like lip marker
i used Yadah Bloom mascara for upper and lower eyelash | Milky Tint 01 Sweet Cherry on cheek | Milk Tink 02 Sweet Pink for gradient lip
#nofilter photo so you can see the color clearly
Both new range will be available starting December 2013 at selected Sasa outlets in conjunction with Christmas!
Yadah is available online too, the products are available at Zalora.com.my, Hermo.my and MIVVA.com.